mike l have you seen this cobra

Jbenso127

Sep 11, 2013
This guy is local to me.. The car is absolutely nuts. He said it was a tuning nightmare for awhile but they've gotten it figured out in the past year or so. He owns Advanced Diesel in Angleton, TX, as well.

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
Yeah we have a local guy with a 2011 super snake that runs high 7s and still has the ac and full interior. It's serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Lol... LS cant hang with a mod motor... A more untrue statement has NEVER been made. Give me a junkyard 5.3 and $800 and i can smoke 90% of all mod motors out there

Regaurdless, that is a mean stang, i wonder how the bottom end is holding up. And HG's have to be an issue, he must have the issues resolved cuz it was consistant

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Just to be clear. I am not a Ford fan; I'm a Chevy fan. I am also a Cobra fan and a Hell Cat fan. Look out.;)

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Im with you on the hellcat man. And the new z06, and the copo, cobrajets, drag pacs, if it comes from detroit right now, you cant go wrong. All three have done mazing things in the last few years

ScreaminDuramax

Sep 19, 2013
Torrance
That hell cat is something else. Most bang for your buck hands down. If a car comes with two key fobs for different power then you know shits about to go down.:thumb:

A. Stock Lbz

Aug 13, 2013
spokane wa
Just to be clear. I am not a Ford fan; I'm a Chevy fan. I am also a Cobra fan and a Hell Cat fan. Look out.;)

I am a ford hater but i would own a cobra if i got the chance. I am impressed with the ls stuff but i look forward to spankin them with a boosted old dinosaur sbc!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I don't hate any car manufacturer, especially American car companies. When I like a certain car it makes no difference who made it. :D

Jbenso127

Sep 11, 2013
Regaurdless, that is a mean stang, i wonder how the bottom end is holding up. And HG's have to be an issue, he must have the issues resolved cuz it was consistant

He said he's been thru a few engines.. Tuning being the culprit a couple times.