Lowered Truck Pics

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
I didn't remove any leafs. I just installed the drop shackles to get it where it is sitting. As it is, I have about 2" until it hits the bump stops. If you tow heavy, you may need to modify or replace the stock bump stops to prevent hitting them.

Yeah you do, mine also tows like crap lowered, this was about 1/4in off the bump stops.... 3in drop shackles in the rear and front cranked down all the way, this is why im going back to stock ride height, i would get tow bags but they dont fit with it lowered and i cant use the ones that bolt to the outer frame rail because of my gooseneck hitch, i would also like to add most of the weight is in the bed with a ls1 408, a 14 bolt, a 4l80e and transfer case. the trucks gutted

IMG_0064.jpg

without load
4cff5564.jpg

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
wow i didnt even see you take those pictures...thanks man i love em...truck actually looks good for driving 4 hrs there without a wash previous:rofl:

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
when i get the old lady her own truck in (march) i will lower bolth of mine and just use hers for any towing needs i might have