I'm Really Curious as to What You Guys Think of This Video

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
While I enjoyed the video, and would have preferred a 12ga with slugs, he needs to think about what his goal is.

His goal is to get his daughter to respect others, even on the internet.

I don't think that is what the outcome will be.

Eye-for-an-Eye feels good, but doesn't work in real life.

Time for some family counciling.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
He may not have went about it in the right way but facebook is getting out of control for kids. I read yesterday 2 men were shot and killed over some stuff wrote on facebook

workin' diesel

factory tuned
Nov 13, 2010
Coalhust, AB Canada
Filing that away for when the girls are about 10years older! :D I had to do all that stuff and more and I didn't even have facebook to bitch about it all! Or my own lap top. Heck I didn't even have Nintendo!

super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure
While I enjoyed the video, and would have preferred a 12ga with slugs, he needs to think about what his goal is.

His goal is to get his daughter to respect others, even on the internet.

I don't think that is what the outcome will be.

Eye-for-an-Eye feels good, but doesn't work in real life.

Time for some family counciling.

Agreed with. My daughter hounds me about a lap top of her own. The things I see happening with WHO these kids are talking to on the internet and the things they post out of heated unbridled emotional lose of control is worry some. Unfortunately counseling only works when EVERY one wants it to or the individual needing focused on is forced into it/accepting it.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
responsible seems to be a very hard word for him. that being said i think its awesome what he did.

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
That accomplished absolutely nothing but sacrificing his relationship with his daughter. Hope it was worth it.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Our kids are way tooo "entitled" today! He was great! I only hope if my boys do that crap I have the same amount of imagination to do something like this!

my ol man just told me today. "you are entitled to nothing but death and having to pay taxes"