LLY: How to safely Lope a Duramax?

monster50iii

Dec 5, 2014
Ok raceghost, you really need to learn how to use Google and pull up older threads on things you have questions on. Lope crap can be found from 10 plus years ago on here.

I cant describe how far ahead I got by using Google to get started. Itll stop you from asking really basic questions.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Ok, I'm dieing. This is good stuff. Haven't laughed this hard in a while

This may almost qualify as a sticky its so good :roflmao:

Ed04zf6

Ed04zf6
Oct 21, 2012
Nh
We had a local kid that wanted to roll coal. After asking around someone had told him to put a plastic bag over his intake filter. It didn’t make very much smoke and he was pretty pissed that it sucked his brand new cold air filter flat.

duramaxnate

Professional Amateur
Feb 18, 2014
Norco, CA
www.mcfooracing.com
Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Candidate for a here's your sign membership.
We had a local kid that wanted to roll coal. After asking around someone had told him to put a plastic bag over his intake filter. It didn’t make very much smoke and he was pretty pissed that it sucked his brand new cold air filter flat.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
I can’t believe I just read this whole post. It’s like a bad movie, after watching the whole thing hoping it gets better you realize you should have just given the cat a bath and went to bed.

AZlml

Jun 5, 2016
Goodyear, AZ
I can’t believe I just read this whole post. It’s like a bad movie, after watching the whole thing hoping it gets better you realize you should have just given the cat a bath and went to bed.

Hahah I laughed harder than I should have at that.