help gettin to eleven seconds

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I've heard that from a lot of folks...that's it's not necessarily the power available it's how/how much you use it :D man I wish I had an extra 4k or so burning a hole in my pocket :(

I spend it before it burns;) Safety first:D

Visa its there for you when you wanna run the times:angel:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I've heard that from a lot of folks...that's it's not necessarily the power available it's how/how much you use it :D man I wish I had an extra 4k or so burning a hole in my pocket :(

I for one never beat on my truck unless it is for testing purposes or racing... but im a pussy who's engine is still running great:thumb:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Hahaha...sad thing is it's the truth! Momma's already not happy with the $$ in the truck lol don't want to end up sleeping in it. Hopefully if I ever have a job that makes decent money I'll get to have a fast truck.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
can't wait....you better get it on video! I really wanna know what my big hunk of American amazingness puts out

your truck should hold a 2900pw tune fairly well... i made 669hp at that so add 400 more uS and that should be quite a bit more power

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
yeah need to do some logs...haven't done any since the new turbo so I'm not sure what I'm holding...I know my race tune is right around there so we'll see I suppose