help gettin to eleven seconds

southernsmoke

May 31, 2010
tennessee
well im new on here and im lookin to run in the eleven seconds and i was wanting to get some tips from some of you drag racers. so let me know what i need to do

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
With EFI tuning and getting it from the guys who have earned their rep writing tunes that will get a stock innerds truck into the 11 with bigger sticks and dual cps and live, is no longer a big deal. Use to be a dual fueler kit was the death of a stock motor, it was mine for sure and I didn't have EFI at the time.

Last edited:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
See and that's the reason I haven't went with dual fuelers and bigger sticks...always afraid of the unknown and the stigma that dual c's was the death of a motor....but I'm running a bigger turbo so not sure how that would play into my scenario.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Bigger sticks doesnt mean your going to hurt a truck NOR does duel cp3s what going to kill you is tuning and how much PW

Actually what kills is temtation:D

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I've heard that from a lot of folks...that's it's not necessarily the power available it's how/how much you use it :D man I wish I had an extra 4k or so burning a hole in my pocket :(