Found My Truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Pays what you owe on the truck off, not just blue book. Often times when people lose a truck and are on payments they owe more (or MUCH more) than what blue book is, and they are stuck with the difference. GAP insurance pays that diff.

We added that on all our trucks and vette before it was paid off :D

kodydog

Buy American!
Oct 31, 2007
Washington State (Southern Canada)
Well They Found My Truck . It Is Demolished And Stripped. Motor Trans Tires Wheels And Other Stuff All Gone. Aalong With Major Body Damage. Hopefully Try To Buy Back Whats Left And Salvage Somethin. Just Really Is A F------ Up World We Live In. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dracing70 sorry to hear about your loss that is a real bummer. I wish you the best with the insurrance company. This will take some work.

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
If someone had enough sack to do that to my truck they would be eating lead if i ever caught them....sorry to hear about your truck

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
Thanks everyone. still waiting to see it they have not finger printed it yet. they like to take their time. and no i do not have gap insurance it will be close if totalled out.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Im not sure what all you guys can get for insurance,I have full replacement value on my truck for the first 2 years from time of purchase

after installing all my goodies i got the truck apprasied and submitted all reciepts

when my truck was stolen,I couldnt tell who i hated more the crooks that stole it or the DEVIL WOMEN at the insurance company