Found My Truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
Well They Found My Truck . It Is Demolished And Stripped. Motor Trans Tires Wheels And Other Stuff All Gone. Aalong With Major Body Damage. Hopefully Try To Buy Back Whats Left And Salvage Somethin. Just Really Is A F------ Up World We Live In. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
hopefully airbags exhaust axles and i believe the lift is still on it. and we will see how the interior is. have to try to make some money back my insurance is not givin me anything beyond book value.

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Simply unbelievable!!! I can't imagine how pissed you are.. No rookies did this. With the economy like it is, this is going to more common. We all need to be a little more cautious, Just sucks one from the Team had to be a victim so close to the Holliday's..What a shame!!

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
hopefully airbags exhaust axles and i believe the lift is still on it. and we will see how the interior is. have to try to make some money back my insurance is not givin me anything beyond book value.

Its ashame but it seems like insurance is as bad as the thief's..........All the high premiums we pay, and when you really need them, they come thru with this book value crap:mad:

I wish you the best in getting this mess straightened out.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Glad they found it but sorry it's in the shape it's in.

Whoever dismantled it, likely doesn't even know it has the upgraded charger and transmission in it. How did they find out?

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
find out about the upgrades? i am not sure. but it was a friend who called fme first and said he seen the truck on a rollback comin out of cleveland ohio. i called the police and they said that yes it was my truck . it was dumped in a bad neighborhood in cleveland.

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
maybe this will help.

If they total the vehicle i believe they, insurance, is required to take an average of the vehicle cost from 6 local locations and pay you the average replacement value bases on those local sales prices.

Generally they'll try and waltz through this if you let them.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Pays what you owe on the truck off, not just blue book. Often times when people lose a truck and are on payments they owe more (or MUCH more) than what blue book is, and they are stuck with the difference. GAP insurance pays that diff.