Info: DPC 2012: Update Thread

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
I can be at irwindale this week if any So Cal ford guys want a well whooped a$$???:spit::roflmao:

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
You powerstroke ladies are hangin around here toooo much... If y'all are here to stay then I would like to welcome y'all to DD! Baddest forum EvER!:hug:

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Ford guys need a hobby!!

Remember how he said.he drives a dmax now? Without having to fix his stroker every day he's got a lot of spare time on his hands now.

I like the devils advocates, I'm one myself. This guy is alright, he doesn't take it to heart which is good.(you know , like when you ask a Cummins owner about all the big loads they haul when you see them with their tow mirrors up)

He Fits in with most of the people on this board which is why this board is the only one a lot of people care to frequent. Rules are lax and its hard to get banned but there is an unwritten code amongst members which keeps it all clean and civil Ish. When an outsider doesn't recognize this, they are quickly shunned. This guy seems to get it. Fun to debate something. Somebody out there had the believe a ppwerstroke can actually do something useful.

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
I remember, im confident in my banter cause mikes truck is broke..:roflmao::hug:

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
Forum name should be changed to "Duramax Diesels..... and a couple of Powerstrokes".... turning into a regular tech section in here for Fords :rofl:

Sounds like the sign outside a stripclub I went to in Vegas once it said hundreds of beutiful women and two ugly ones. :roflmao::D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I think the 7.3l could compete better if it had a hpo system and injectors like a 6.0l. Better efficiency at high rpms. Good hybrid injectors with a good hpo system a 6.0l can run right with the 6.4l

From my smart car.

dont forget headstuds, gaskets, egr cooler delete, blah blah blah. why go through the headache when you can pickup a 6.4 and not have too much to worry about off the bat? you boys stuck on the 6.0 are the same ones who need a "special" diesel class like the special olympics ;)

13.20's will leave you seeing taillights against a tuner, intake and exhaust equipped 6.4. Maybe you should take baby steps and start with a couple 7.3's or something :rofl:

really, i must have been racing the guys that couldnt figure out how to operate their tuner then :D

Tank222

Feb 17, 2010
Frederick,MD
dont forget headstuds, gaskets, egr cooler delete, blah blah blah. why go through the headache when you can pickup a 6.4 and not have too much to worry about off the bat? you boys stuck on the 6.0 are the same ones who need a "special" diesel class like the special olympics ;)

really, i must have been racing the guys that couldnt figure out how to operate their tuner then :D

Pretty sure the 6.4 need's the same parts as you posted above.

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
I'll probably go to irwindale Thursday.
I'm pretty much in the valley. I haven't been to street races in about 8-9 years so I think I'll pass, lol