Caught by his wife while playing "race truck" lol

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
My wife caught me this morning too. Made me think of this thread. She calls and says "and you wonder why you needed a new converter and clutches.... Wait, why the hell do I even know what those parts are!". I laughed

coker6365

Coker6303's ***** Daddy
Dec 4, 2011
My wife knows me all to well. She has picked up quite a bit over the years and I will put her mechanical knowledge over a lot of guys out there just from her helping me around the shop. I have to work hard to pull the wool over her eyes on the ol' parts budget. LOL :joker:

I remind her all the time... Do you know why women have 3 more brain cells than cows? So they don't crap on the floor while they are doing the dishes...:roflmao:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Oh hell...my wife is more of a racer than I am/ever was. Always thought she'd be an exceptional drag racer, she just wont do it.

They know far more about us than we think, guys. ;) Women are like that....:roflmao:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
picture.php

That's not ****ing funny, Tony Stewart has to live with that for the rest of his life.

coker6365

Coker6303's ***** Daddy
Dec 4, 2011
That's not ****ing funny, Tony Stewart has to live with that for the rest of his life.

The people who voted Obama into office have to live with that disaster the rest of their life, but you don't see me on here running that into the ground...

picture.php

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT

Not like it was his fault. The idiot was strung out and trying to stop a moving car with himself. Who's runs out on a race track.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk