Caught by his wife while playing "race truck" lol

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
My retarded twin brother was headed to work this morning and a dodge came running up blowing smoke. They played a little down the road and all of a sudden the moons lined up perfectly, and they found themselves sitting at a light side by side. They launched and he blew the guy away out of the hole. You can see the dodge still smoking all the way down the road, dirty tuned cummins.

Little did my brother know... but his wife was right behind him and filmed the little race! EPIC!!! lol :roflmao::D

Street tune from Kory on a deleted 2015 LML

[YOUTUBE]0PQjKprcY2Y[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
If you embed a YouTube video with the button on this site, only paste the video ID (the 0PQjKprcY2Y stuff at the end of the URL), then it works:
[YOUTUBE]0PQjKprcY2Y[/YOUTUBE]

And yes, it is nice to see a clean running Duramax blow a smoke show off the road. Sadly, I bet the Cummins owner thinks he needs more smoke to keep up now

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
"Caught by his wife while..."

Oh, and the thread title that displays on the homepage made me think this thread was going a different direction than it did :spit:

disposablehero

used soldier
Mar 29, 2014
Not all Cummins guys look for smoke. Cumminsforum will shun you just like here when you ask about smoke. At least they don't smoke like a furd.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Looks just like the hood of my trailblazer, wouldn't surprise me either, cuz they're slow pigs...
Even my SS
:(

TBSS really that slow? Ive wanted one for awhile!

Nice kill to the OP! :thumb:

Bone stock they run high 13's to low 14's... I wouldn't say it's a slow pig but not a 1/4 mile slayer either.

The potential that's lurking in the LS2 can't be overlooked:thumb:

coker6365

Coker6303's ***** Daddy
Dec 4, 2011
picture.php

Last edited: