Best 3.0 duramax powered trucks in the country

duramaxsandwich

Mar 30, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyTWPQVk2Vc&list=UUW16Xa8XMXjQ2n6wb8FmO3Q&index=2

here's a hook at monroe, wi with the badger state guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2V7-pU7Rn0&list=UUW16Xa8XMXjQ2n6wb8FmO3Q&index=3

and that was the ntpa hook in Sandwich, IL for the 3.0 class

i think when a dmax can be in the hunt with the Scheids trucks like Ingrams' (schieds) , Tarr's (superram), and muhs (white lightening) around here then they get my vote. i think Stiendorf (gittin lit), Kusileks (cummins killer), Beetz Bros (durty deere) and there are a couple more that seem to be in the hunt around here.

Last edited:

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyTWPQVk2Vc&list=UUW16Xa8XMXjQ2n6wb8FmO3Q&index=2

here's a hook at monroe, wi with the badger state guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2V7-pU7Rn0&list=UUW16Xa8XMXjQ2n6wb8FmO3Q&index=3

and that was the ntpa hook in Sandwich, IL for the 3.0 class

i think when a dmax can be in the hunt with the Scheids trucks like Ingrams' (schieds) , Tarr's (superram), and muhs (white lightening) around here then they get my vote. i think Stiendorf (gittin lit), Kusileks (cummins killer), Beetz Bros (durty deere) and there are a couple more that seem to be in the hunt around here.
that second video is just plain ol badass!!! how far those trucks go after the pan hits is crazy!...my vote goes to the armstrongs truck

Briggs0130

Dec 7, 2010
A lil off topic, but I have seen more built 2.6 and 3.0 trucks that failed to address the front end with the proper braces and what not. Is this a case of new pullers going straight to built trucks or what?

Also, High Voltage, you were down in my area back in the end of October at a pull at McConnellsburg, PA. That is a sharp looking truck for sure!

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
His might not be the winningest, but it gets my vote for some SICK homebrew fab.... jimdmax! Freakin amazing craftsmanship imo!

Most impressive runner is Tim Jackson's (even tho it is/was unlimited single), durty deer, wes kusilek, gettin lit, & Armstrong truck.

Theres others but I'm forgetting right now.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
My list goes as follows:
Outta Control(kinda bias, lol)
Cummins Killer
Dirty Deere
High Voltage(Your truck's better than you give it credit!)
Gitten lit
Carlson Timber
Midnight Fury
Obsessed
Duramaxsandwich
Jim Dmax

High Voltage

education is expensive
Sep 19, 2011
maine
www.highvoltagediesel.com
A lil off topic, but I have seen more built 2.6 and 3.0 trucks that failed to address the front end with the proper braces and what not. Is this a case of new pullers going straight to built trucks or what?

Also, High Voltage, you were down in my area back in the end of October at a pull at McConnellsburg, PA. That is a sharp looking truck for sure!

Yes i was in mcconnellsburg and I Exploded My AAM 11.5. Im glad i found the weak link.(not glad I drove 11 hours to do it) BIG changes for next year! The driveline will be strong. Hopefully it doesnt just look good next year:D

High Voltage

education is expensive
Sep 19, 2011
maine
My list goes as follows:
Outta Control(kinda bias, lol)
Cummins Killer
Dirty Deere
High Voltage(Your truck's better than you give it credit!)
Gitten lit
Carlson Timber
Midnight Fury
Obsessed
Duramaxsandwich
Jim Dmax

Well thank you very much mark but i saw a few of those trucks go at schied and I think im a little further down on the list. But i appreciate It.

deHuncho

Jun 18, 2009
SW Va.
I know its not a 3.0 truck, but its beat several of them. When you mention sled pulling and Duramax's, you gotta give Rob Hall props, that truck is nasty. So, Caged Hooker :thumb:

High Voltage

education is expensive
Sep 19, 2011
maine
Specs on your truck if you are willing to share. Any videos?

Danville charger, Exergy fuel system, finishline racing engines built LBZ with socal parts. Profab drop box and reverser. custom 14 bolt hybrid front end with hyd steering. AAM 11.5 rear (currently broken) putting in a 20-145 rear end. lots of great sponsors like
Coutts Bros INC
National Guard
Nitro offroad and diesel performance
Finish line Racing engines
Hight Chevrolet
Stiman Steel
White & Bradstreet
Had to give a plug to the guys who help out financially:thumb:

High Voltage

education is expensive
Sep 19, 2011
maine
The way JD Dave avatar looks it makes me think of someone trying to type on their phone while the truck is in the air pulling:roflmao:

Yeah I can see it now. Dave texting and pulling:D all of a sudden looks back at the track. "ohh shooot! my truck is wheelieing again":roflmao:
Dave we have too look into getting you some weight on the front end of that beast!