Best 3.0 duramax powered trucks in the country

High Voltage

education is expensive
Sep 19, 2011
maine
www.highvoltagediesel.com
The drag race guys like to list the fastest trucks. They, of course, base their top trucks on facts from "Tickets" so this would be more of a opinion based thread but i want to know what you guys think about the strongest pulling trucks out there. (DURAMAX ONLY)(3.0 only) what do you say guys.

I like
CUMMINS KILLER (wes kusilek)
OUTTA CONTROL (kevin armstrong)

who are the top trucks?

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Jd Dave has the most wicked sled pulling picture i have ever seen:thumb: The one in his avatar is down right NASTY!!!

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Jd Dave has the most wicked sled pulling picture i have ever seen:thumb: The one in his avatar is down right NASTY!!!

Thanks. Hoping to make 1 or 2 3.0 pulls next year if everything goes right. Would be nice to go to a national event just for the fun of it to see all the big iron. I have so much to learn.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Dave, do you plan on pulling 3.0 in the USA next year? or are you gonna keep your big turbo "big" when you make it a single?

Were unlimited single here so I'm planning to bush it down for a pull or 2 if I can make it down. If I'm serious I'll get Mark to build me a 3.0 turbo later on but I really just want to come down and have some fun. I realize the competition is really big and it would be nice to see some of the trucks I hear about and watch on Youtube. Plus it will give me lots of idea's from walking around the pits. Between family and the farm I can't make most of the pulls around here so we'll see how it goes crossing the border.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Dave i don't know anything about sled pulling but i do like to watch youtube videos a lot. Your truck is the only truck ive seen so far that has enough bite to carry the damn wheels down the track!!! Thats is so sick i would do anything to see your rig hook just once:thumb:

derek06

Feb 6, 2012
massachusetts
Umm high voltage gets my vote and I also like Garys truck (papuller). Was up at fryeburg this year and was amazed with yours and pelliters truck, was just happy to be able to hook in the class.

High Voltage

education is expensive
Sep 19, 2011
maine
www.highvoltagediesel.com
Umm high voltage gets my vote and I also like Garys truck (papuller). Was up at fryeburg this year and was amazed with yours and pelliters truck, was just happy to be able to hook in the class.

Thanks Derek06 but my truck would not compete with either kusilek or armstrong. I want to know who people think the TOP 5 or 10 trucks are.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Thanks Derek06 but my truck would not compete with either kusilek or armstrong. I want to know who people think the TOP 5 or 10 trucks are.

I wonder what Kusilek is building for next year since his rolling chassis is for sale. I bet it will be something incredible no matter what class it's for.