Been around

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Dont make the mistake i made go for the race cast mahles and get them coated IMO. I did the stock pistons coated.Id like to try to get to 10.9 this year but i was told i over built for what the pistons can handle.Have polydyn in texas coat them,great guys and are into racing.They can coat your berings also,its very good stuff.:thumb:

Dlehew

Feb 4, 2013
AZ, queencreek and flagstaff
Dont make the mistake i made go for the race cast mahles and get them coated IMO. I did the stock pistons coated.Id like to try to get to 10.9 this year but i was told i over built for what the pistons can handle.Have polydyn in texas coat them,great guys and are into racing.They can coat your berings also,its very good stuff.:thumb:

Thnk you!
Im hoping to keep it mildly toned down just a bit. Dont plan on pushing her super tough on the track every weekend. It will be a DD that hit the track hopefully every other month and destroys local powersucks and crokins. than the few ricers in town that think they own shit.

lol look to just embarress some people and have a fun truck to put a grin on my face daily. Nothin more exciting than putting your foot to the floor in the morning.