Been around

Dlehew

Feb 4, 2013
AZ, queencreek and flagstaff
Been around before but it time to get revived on the forums with a new name and a new truck.

I rolled my 03 lb7 in 10 and last year bought another lb7 with 57k miles on( its a dream)

Currently in the process for a 900 hp build.

Trucks getting s366 and s483 compound kit.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone around the forums again! Im out in AZ doing what I do =)

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Where about are you located? I know we go to the Pavs at 101&IndianBend sometimes on Saturdays and commandeer a bunch of the Corvette guys parking spots haha

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Wait a min, you go to school in flagstaff? You gotta know levi and them up there lol. They are pretty much the diesel group there.

Welcome! Gunna nees alot of fuel to drive them chargers to 900hp, whats the plans?

Dlehew

Feb 4, 2013
i dont know really anyone up here with school I havent had much time to get out. I want to start getting out. I have a thread in the parts about my build. It MY build process.

If you know levi and he/she is on the form have him hit me up! Id love to get to know people up here

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
i dont know really anyone up here with school I havent had much time to get out. I want to start getting out. I have a thread in the parts about my build. It MY build process.

If you know levi and he/she is on the form have him hit me up! Id love to get to know people up here

Im not sure if it would be a good thing lol., pretty sure he just moved is about to move out of flag though. Hes moving to SE colorado to be a train engineer for a year till he came transfer back to flag. You goin to NAU? Or ccc?

If you see a white dodge cc/sb thats on black rims and 35s and shifts like its a stick (it is), thats austin hopper, the dark silver stock hieght lookin duramax thats ext cab/short bed and blows smoke everywhere is kyle, and i can go on and on and on lol.

Ill check the thread out.

Dlehew

Feb 4, 2013
Haha yah Im at NAU.

But yah get them in touch with me. Ive had a few people reach out to me with the UDP stick on the back but its always been a honk and a wave havent got the chance to meet and greet! Ill def keep my eyes out for them once i get the truck back

Im not sure if it would be a good thing lol., pretty sure he just moved is about to move out of flag though. Hes moving to SE colorado to be a train engineer for a year till he came transfer back to flag. You goin to NAU? Or ccc?

If you see a white dodge cc/sb thats on black rims and 35s and shifts like its a stick (it is), thats austin hopper, the dark silver stock hieght lookin duramax thats ext cab/short bed and blows smoke everywhere is kyle, and i can go on and on and on lol.

Ill check the thread out.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Nice! graduated there in 09. some of them dont care for UDP so ill just throwin that out there. Just their personal opinions. Would rather you know that then them start doggin you for it lol

im not sure if they are still doin it but look up NAU Auto Club on facebook. they use to meet every wednesday at 8:00 on south campus. i know them guys were all part of it as hopper was Vice Pres when i was Pres of it

Dlehew

Feb 4, 2013
Nice! graduated there in 09. some of them dont care for UDP so ill just throwin that out there. Just their personal opinions. Would rather you know that then them start doggin you for it lol

im not sure if they are still doin it but look up NAU Auto Club on facebook. they use to meet every wednesday at 8:00 on south campus. i know them guys were all part of it as hopper was Vice Pres when i was Pres of it

Lol I really dont care for their opinions. Everyone has their own, I havent had anything but great experiences with Newly and his team! I rep hardcore on personal experiences. I rep a huge decal on my rear window. lol

But yah Ill have to check it out.