Wold Turbos?

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Anyone ever heard of the brand Wold? I was searching around and see them offered in a 65 and 68 VGT. Powdered cover and limited lifetime warranty. For a pretty dang competitive price point.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Wold Fab? I've heard nothing but bad about them. Guy here in WI that I pull with had a 68vgt he bought and had nothing but problems including stuck vanes out of the box.

mrhuffer112

Mar 6, 2016
I had my LBZ exhaust housing cnc ported by Tom Wold, ceramic coated, and running his high flow vanes. Quality was top notch and turn around time was quick fwiw

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
He's local to me and know him personally. Lots of guys around Minnesota run his Turbos and I haven't heard any problems with them. I believe he offers a life time warranty on them...

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
He's local to me and know him personally. Lots of guys around Minnesota run his Turbos and I haven't heard any problems with them. I believe he offers a life time warranty on them...

Tuned several of them. They have been performing as advertised. Not to mention rather easy to dial in.

Well with you two vouching for them I may use one on a friends lbz that wants a bigger vgt. If he goes that route blake will know :D The prices arent bad at all and hes on a bit of a budget and lifetime warranty is a huge plus.

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
Well with you two vouching for them I may use one on a friends lbz that wants a bigger vgt. If he goes that route blake will know :D The prices arent bad at all and hes on a bit of a budget and lifetime warranty is a huge plus.

That only thing I can say is if you have issues with it, I’m not to sure how their warranty or customer service is. Sometimes the reason you pay more for certain things is for the support/warranty obviously. So I can’t vouch for them on that. But let me know when your ready for tuna my friend :thumb:

hows spool up time and power on them?

I literally just tuned one in person last week. LLY and it was a 3794 68mm and I was impressed how it responded with very conservative tip in adjustments even on stock fuel at 4600ft.