What is the move date?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I'm always on the lookout for free stuff. One mans junk is another man's gold right?

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
Mike when are you moving into the new shop?

Wendy needs a snake oiler and Co-Pilot removed

Back on topic....kind of...

Mike, if a bunch of pick-ups showed up one Saturday or Sunday, could we help you move?

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
I believe gasuout is helping him move today...wish I would have known sooner...

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I believe gasuout is helping him move today...wish I would have known sooner...

Lawrence thanks for the offer.:hug: Gasout brought a big truck and we loaded a lot of heavy stuff. Thanks to Joe at PPE for the loan of his forklift.:hug: We only took one load today so that I could see what had to bethrown out and what has to be moved. I will be making dayly trips over there with small stuff and do the final move next weekend. I could not have done this without Johnny ( Gasout ). Thank You Jon.:hug:

partsguy662

blowup doll salesman
Aug 14, 2006
Lawrence thanks for the offer.:hug: Gasout brought a big truck and we loaded a lot of heavy stuff. Thanks to Joe at PPE for the loan of his forklift.:hug: We only took one load today so that I could see what had to bethrown out and what has to be moved. I will be making dayly trips over there with small stuff and do the final move next weekend. I could not have done this without Johnny ( Gasout ). Thank You Jon.:hug:

He pushed your wheelchair? :D

:hehe: