What do yall think

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Well i have the 4l80e in the 94 chevy it seems to be a good tranny but Im having problems should i just sell it and by a 700r4 with transfer case and all. Or try to find Manual VB what yall think?

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
http://www.transmissionpartsusa.com/4L80E_HD2_Performance_shift_kit_p/500-046930hd2.htm

Its this the manual vb?

Dale thanks i was just browsing my options the 4l80e is a brandnew tranny dont have 200 miles on it the guy showed me the recipt on what milage he put it in. It has 189 miles on the tranny. The trasfer case is oringinal. The guy sayed he had the transgo shift kit in it with pump up grades. I think he pulled my leg because it did not bang into gear with the 6.5 Or maybe the way he build it it wasnt made to slam into gear. I dont no.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
It looked to me like that is just a reprogrammer for the Electronic Shift Controls. But I may be wrong.
If the tranny has that kind of work and the low miles, IMO it's worth buying the manual VB despite what it might cost. Sure you have to shift manually but WTF-that's a good tranny.