Vibrant HD Clamp Jig

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
Saw that also, but didn't use one. Just clamped it up where both collars were touching the clamp and tach welded.

I'll be the first to say that I was very skeptical. My alignment is awful. But even though, have tortured them pretty good last couple months and haven't blown one apart yet.

Sent from a reclined position using Tapatalk

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Saw that also, but didn't use one. Just clamped it up where both collars were touching the clamp and tach welded.

I'll be the first to say that I was very skeptical. My alignment is awful. But even though, have tortured them pretty good last couple months and haven't blown one apart yet.

Sent from a reclined position using Tapatalk

I've seen nothing but stellar results which makes me happy. I'm going to be using them on my triple setup to eliminate all but a few boots (outlet of the S300s and the air intake of the S300s) and I just want to make sure I set them up the best I can.

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Putting Vibrant HD clamps on my intercooler connections is on my to do list for next winter.... should have did it last winter!

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota

Reactions: JoshH

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Hands down the best way to go on anything that makes more than 40psi boost and any heat where boots don't like to live long lives!

That’s the thought exactly! The S300s should be no problem for a high quality boot at 30-50psi max. I didn’t want to overheat the boots and keep blowing them. I wanted more movement than v-band without using bellows.