V2 stolen

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
I wonder if they even knew how to work a V2? haha. The other day i watched a guy pull up to my mailbox, open it and take my mail and go through it and then put it back in. Then he moved on to the next one. He drove away pretty quickly when he saw me and i tried to chase him down but lost him. Called the cops and they filed a report. After the news got wind of the story and interviewed me the case seemed to be more important and they linked it with another few mailbox thefts from other city's near me. ended up catching him on camera and got a list of his priors, which mostly involved alcohol and ID theft.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I wonder if they even knew how to work a V2? haha. The other day i watched a guy pull up to my mailbox, open it and take my mail and go through it and then put it back in. Then he moved on to the next one. He drove away pretty quickly when he saw me and i tried to chase him down but lost him. Called the cops and they filed a report. After the news got wind of the story and interviewed me the case seemed to be more important and they linked it with another few mailbox thefts from other city's near me. ended up catching him on camera and got a list of his priors, which mostly involved alcohol and ID theft.

Theives are reinventing themselves everyday.Im looking into a security system with alarms and camera's im not going out side anymore unless its to the track :roflmao:

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Theives are reinventing themselves everyday.Im looking into a security system with alarms and camera's im not going out side anymore unless its to the track :roflmao:

Yea four years ago right after we moved into out house some people stole stuff from out of our garage.

Now the weird part... It was a week after Christmas and some family was in town for Christmas so we had hundreds of dollars worth of toys infront of our cars. Instead of stealing the new wii or 12 gauge shotgun sitting on the shelf, they stole a suitcase, meat, orange juice, cup holders out of the cars with change in them, and papers in the glovebox. Ohh and my motorized scooter that didn't run. Ha they seemed to miss the expensive mountain bikes, gun, presents, clothes, Harley's, and cars.

We installed an alarm system the next week. Ha