(Truck Down) Vane pos sensor needed ASAP

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Anybody have a Vane Position sensor for an LBZ around? If you have one but need to sale the stock turbo with it let me know, but I need the Sensor ASAP.

Check with Lorne, I sent him one last month and it wouldnt work for him, I told him to hold onto it, maybe he still has it, his screenname is serpa4 I believe.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
i belive someone also said you can make a slight modification on the plug to get it to plug in

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
FWIW ive ran tunes that have vane posistion sensor disabled and they ran fine
turbo wasnt acting the greatest but gets ya by:)

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Damn, I got the wrong one if it's the black one. I got complete turbo with sensor from E-bay. The connector looked like the one I have, so I won the auction. Looks like I've got a spare Turbo now. Does the other guy still need the sensor with the white wire? I've got one coming:eek:

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Black = LBZ

White = LLY

How about my 08' LMM with a white one and Tommy's 07.5 LMM with a black? guess gm couldn't make up their mind lol

Damn, I got the wrong one if it's the black one. I got complete turbo with sensor from E-bay. The connector looked like the one I have, so I won the auction. Looks like I've got a spare Turbo now. Does the other guy still need the sensor with the white wire? I've got one coming:eek:

you can just match up the color of the wire iirc.

the4wheeler

--->(Something Funny)<---
May 4, 2008
Ventura County SoCal
LLY and LBZ can be modified to interchange between the connectors (not shur on the LMM) but take a sharp razor blade and trim the little tang flush that is inside the connector ( sensor side not the factory wiring side) plug in and your set