torque wrench and other tools.

kman2468

Old Man Truck
May 3, 2009
SK are good? cause i can buy those at wyotech to for a discount off. i dont know what it is tho cheaper than what others get them for
and i work on semis, and cats i learn all the hydraulic stuff on the cats, and the motors and all that

Last edited:

Operator1

Nov 20, 2009
NC
Yeah if you can get a discount on SK you may get a lot more for your money, and they are very good tools. I hear Matco makes the best boxes these days, but Snap On boxes are still really good. I have a Snap On box full of SK and Craftsman tools, the snap on name isn't worth that much more, but their air tools and precision stuff is good to have, plus there is a snap on truck anywhere you might work, and convenience is worth something.

kman2468

Old Man Truck
May 3, 2009
alright ill look into SK
craftsman was what i was looking at to. of course the professional series for replacement incase it breaks. i will look at matco boxes,but i dont think i get discounts on them

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
There's nothing wrong with Craftsman hand tools IMO (all of my sockets and wrenches are Craftsman).... but like I said, stay the heck away from their torque wrenches. I don't know what SK offers in the way of Tq wrenches, but comparing Craftsman to Snap-on tq wrenches, I'd get the Snap-on EVERY time. The Tq wrench is probably one of the most important precision tools you'll get, and to the best of my knowledge, you can't beat the snap-on tq wrenches.

Last edited:

kman2468

Old Man Truck
May 3, 2009
alright thank you guys for your suggestions! i will have to do alot of searching