Thanks to Steve!

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
In the last two weeks I've flashed an LLY, an 06LLY, and one LBZ with Steves tunes. He also was the source for the CTS monitors, vin liscenses, and DSP switches for all three. He has been reliable and helpful to me, and affordable for the guys who purchased their EFI live tunes. All three trucks ran very well and most importantly SMOOTH.

I would like to thank him for his efforts and for being availible at odd times (nights/weekends). He is patient and appreciative of the business he received from the three guys. Job well done buddy.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Thank you sir! Always happy to help! Let me know how much their mpg increases, I'm keeping a small databank :)

Sent from my iPhone.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Just had another great order experience with Steve. I ordered a set of Bosch reman LB7 sticks (Merchant Automotive) and an injector install kit (also from Merchant) last Friday. The order was processed immediately and arrived today at my house! I really appreciate everything Steve!

Combine Pilot

They Call Me Mike
Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan
I ordered an Autocal and exhaust tip from Steve for a friends truck. I planned to pick up the parts from Steve while I was in Phoenix. Long story short, I picked up the Autocal but the exhaust tip hadn't got there yet. It showed up shortly after I left his place and he made the 30 minute drive to deliver it to me that night since my plane left the next morning. Now that's customer service. :thumb:

So I loaded Steve's tuning on my friends LMM when I got home and it was so good. I actually put in my order with Steve for some tunes for my LBZ after driving the LMM. :D

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I ordered an Autocal and exhaust tip from Steve for a friends truck. I planned to pick up the parts from Steve while I was in Phoenix. Long story short, I picked up the Autocal but the exhaust tip hadn't got there yet. It showed up shortly after I left his place and he made the 30 minute drive to deliver it to me that night since my plane left the next morning. Now that's customer service. :thumb:

So I loaded Steve's tuning on my friends LMM when I got home and it was so good. I actually put in my order with Steve for some tunes for my LBZ after driving the LMM. :D

He really is a great tuner. My truck has exceeded my expectations on a 2400us tune. Can't wait to try the 2800us at the track :D