Thank You HSP Diesel!!

BUCKHNTR

GM Trucks and John Deere
Feb 19, 2015
Caledon, Ontario
Hi Everyone,

I realize my thread count is low so please don't bash and say I am a fake, I am not. Have been around Duramax's for a few years and have been looking to do upgrades on my LLY Duramax. I am not sure but I believe they are a vendor on the site, and I believe everyone should check out what they are doing!

HSP Diesel, specifically Dave and Joe @ HSP have been around the Duramax performance world, and have helped me immensely in picking the right parts for my build. With the HSP Intercooler Pipes and Y Bridge on the way, and the information they have given me on how to get the most out of my setup, they are great guys to deal with and do beautiful work. I will post pics of my new setup as soon as I get my parts in the mail. Being from Canada, its nice to have a vendor right across the border who delivers great work and terrific craftsmanship.

Also had the chance to visit there shop, they are establishing themselves in there new location and are putting out some of the coolest new Duramax vehicles I've seen in a long time!

Good Luck HSP Diesel and I hope you guys continue to provide terrific service and some of the nicest parts available in the industry!

CapitalD

Feb 28, 2015
Let me know how you get those two lower (towards the front) y-bridge bolts in, good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CapitalD

Feb 28, 2015
I got the bottom ones in toward the turbo and all four top ones, just not the lower front two. I can't
seem to start the nuts on the thread, I tried magnets, assembly grease on a socket with a swivel swivel, etc but not a swivel socket so I'll have to buy one and give that a try

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
On the front driver's side bolt, I was able to get it with a long 10mm wrench. Wasn't able to get the passenger side front bolt in at all on mine.

Corey

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
Thanks guys! We try very hard to provide the best products and customer service available!

Oh and thanks Brett! lol. See you next week!

CapitalD

Feb 28, 2015
On the front driver's side bolt, I was able to get it with a long 10mm wrench. Wasn't able to get the passenger side front bolt in at all on mine.

Corey

How did you start the nut? I feel that's the hardest part, any tips?

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
Drivers side front on my LBZ was a bolt. I used a magnet and a pick to start the bolt and tightened it with a wrench.

2007 Chevy Classic CCSB LS 4x4 w/ LBZ & 6 Spd Ally
Greystone Metallic
295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on Chrome H2s w/ LMM Centers
Roll N Lock Bed Cover
Grizzly Nerf Bars
Pioneer 4100 Head Unit
JL Audio Components
Sportsman Max4 Seat Covers
Banks RamAir Intake
Tinted Windows
MBRP 5" DP Back...What cat:dontknow:
PCV Rerouted
EGR Blocker & Fingerstick
Retro Solutions 6000K in Low Beams
Nicktane 1 Micron Filter & Adapter
Banks Intercooler Tube
AutoMeter Phantom II Boost and EGT on A-Pillar
Hammerhead Armor Replacement Front Bumper
EFILive from IdahoRob

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
i use double jointed needle nose pliers and hold the nut on the studs by the back , then i have a spring loaded bendable extension and use a 10mm swivel socked as previously stated and slip it on and tighten it up.