Info: Suspension Kit

Buccanoles

Aug 14, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
Right now I am running 33's with just green keys. I want a little more lift all the way around. I have done some research and have tentatively decided on the Tuff Country 4" kit. Does anyone have any suggestions or info on this kit or any others? I also want to take care of the axle wrap (wheel hop) while I'm in there. Any suggestions on that?

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
The Tuff Country lift is stout, you'll like it. Install some Coginto Traction bars and be done with the axle wrap for good. They make a set that is 60" long, they work perfect and are solid units.

smith6.6

Aug 14, 2006
waukesha Wi
I have a set of 305/65/18 under my truck, they are almost 35's I have the cognito leveling kit and a add a leaf in rear. The front rub slightly but if I were to add the green keys it would be fine.

torquemaster63

Aug 6, 2008
Waikoloa , Hawaii
ordering a cognito 3" inch leveling Kit with the upper Arms and Addtional 2" higher Bilsteins all the way around.
my truck an 06 GMC the previous owner just must of cranked up the bars so he could fit these 295-Tires, but it really killed the ride when I drive over a speed bump it can really slam you to the ground anyhow looking forward to getting some travel and a nice ride back.

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Guy
May 14, 2008
Bakersfield Ca.
www.NorCalTruck.com
Every one says 33" but the width is the issue also back space.

Stock trucks fit skinny 33's

4" kit fits wide 33's

It all depends on what you are after in looks. Pick you tire and wheel and build the truck around that or pick the lift and then pick the tire and or wheel to fit the lift.

Nor-Cal Nick