Supercharger deals???

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
Anyone have any good sales connections with superchargers? I'm looking for one or maybe two.

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Interested. Been considering adding a newer gasser to the flock. Boost and mid travel sound like a party. :thumb:

Bbuchanan11

Sep 9, 2011
Sarver, PA
Look on eBay for used or reman lsa blowers they can be had pretty cheap. Gm had a recall on them for a couple going bad it can be fixed for 50 bucks but the dealers changed the whole supercharger. I just put one on my 06 Silverado with a 4.8. Older engines with cathedral port heads need adapters but those are pretty cheap. Also depending on what it's going on a belt spacer kit might be needed. Look at Olsen kustom works he builds nice stuff I got all the spacers adapters and fuel rails from him.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Look on eBay for used or reman lsa blowers they can be had pretty cheap. Gm had a recall on them for a couple going bad it can be fixed for 50 bucks but the dealers changed the whole supercharger. I just put one on my 06 Silverado with a 4.8. Older engines with cathedral port heads need adapters but those are pretty cheap. Also depending on what it's going on a belt spacer kit might be needed. Look at Olsen kustom works he builds nice stuff I got all the spacers adapters and fuel rails from him.

You have my attention.. wonder how these would work in a marine application

Bbuchanan11

Sep 9, 2011
Sarver, PA
Right the factory one had a spring in it that would wear in to the shaft. I don't see why it wouldn't work on a marine engine. I can't remember which company it is but the engines are blue, they almost look like they use magnuson superchargers on their marine engines.