Suncoast Stage-4 Installed

torquemaster63

Aug 6, 2008
Waikoloa , Hawaii
Just had Stage-4 Suncoast transmission Installed , Finally get to Try out
PPE-HOT-2 Programmer on #5 Setting , Transmission Seems to be learning Pretty quickly, Noticed some confusion from 4 to 5 Gear at first when I would step into it .
Had AAmco install the Down Pipe at the Same Time.
Unreal how you can feel this Tranmission get the power to the ground with this Stage-4.
also included the Mag tech Deep Trans Pan that holds the addtional fluid I fugure this will Aid in cooling . Temps seem to stay lower than the stock trans did already by 30--50 degrees.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Just had Stage-4 Suncoast transmission Installed , Finally get to Try out
PPE-HOT-2 Programmer on #5 Setting , Transmission Seems to be learning Pretty quickly, Noticed some confusion from 4 to 5 Gear at first when I would step into it .
Had AAmco install the Down Pipe at the Same Time.
Unreal how you can feel this Tranmission get the power to the ground with this Stage-4.
also included the Mag tech Deep Trans Pan that holds the addtional fluid I fugure this will Aid in cooling . Temps seem to stay lower than the stock trans did already by 30--50 degrees.

You had AAMCO install an SCIV in your Allison? WOW that is quite brave, have they done an Allison prior to yours?

motohed

dirty payback
Apr 15, 2008
escondido, ca
congrats dude!!! i have stage 3 and love it!! i installed it my self. its quite easy when you have a shop and tools and an allison manual:D