Spring SALE!!!

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
Spring is FINALLY here! Now is the time to get out there and maintain/upgrade your truck so you're ready for all the upcoming summer shenanigans. Check out our sale prices on our LB7, LLY, LBZ and LMM injectors while supplies last!!!

Last edited:

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
What do we gotta do to earn your business? We feel our LB7 injector prices are very fair on the market?

I was just giving you a little crap lol :hug:

Your prices are decent... I bought my first set of injectors from the GM dealership for $225 after walking in and asking the price and then asking if they could do any better, minimal haggling. But this was 3 years ago now.

I might be contacting you about some here shortly... depending on the outcome of this: http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70964 They were local and their price to reman injectors that I handed them was extremely hard to beat... and now I know why, sadly. I paid about the same for the 30 overs as you guys ask for stock ones. But I would love to give you guys my business for some stock one or possibly 30 overs if I can get my money back from PDI&T... I've only had the injectors for a month, and they showed the symptoms described in the thread almost instantly.

What brand of LB7 nozzles do you use for 30% overs?

Last edited:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Spring is FINALLY here! Now is the time to get out there and maintain/upgrade your truck so you're ready for all the upcoming summer shenanigans. Check out our sale prices on our LLY, LBZ and LMM injectors while supplies last!!!

Not seeing 04.5 LLY on the sale page? 06 LLY/LBZ only? I have a friend that needs 04.5 LLY I am sending him your way.

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
Not seeing 04.5 LLY on the sale page? 06 LLY/LBZ only? I have a friend that needs 04.5 LLY I am sending him your way.

Sale price is now on for the LLY injectors, check out our website. Also the 30% injectors would be a VCO nozzle. Let us know if we can help.

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
LB7's now on sale! Buy a set of 8 OEM Bosch Reman LB7's for $1864 or buy a set at $1899 and get the Master Install Kit for FREE!! Your choice so give us a call today or order online while supplies last.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Installed a set of your lbz injectors last Friday. Thank again lds! Can't beat prices or customer service :thumb:

I've insatlled 15 plus sets from lds, always happy to deal with you guys.