Smokin 2008

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Great event very fun to go to went last year,show and shine, dyno,dragstrip 1/8 but fun some found a local sled pull and played, after drag race a few of us went to dinner Eric Merchant, Keith Nastygirl, and Tom Thebac,already planning this year

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great event very fun to go to went last year,show and shine, dyno,dragstrip 1/8 but fun some found a local sled pull and played, after drag race a few of us went to dinner Eric Merchant, Keith Nastygirl, and Tom Thebac,already planning this year

I see, just leave me out of it. :( You may nto remember me but I went with all you all to eat as well. :D Was with the guys from KY. I had the little brindle pit bull, if that rings a bell for ya. :D

Smokin the Smokies is fun. It's at fordt's campground... I'm wanting to know if he found a place to pull at? I remember him saying he found a sled but was looking for a place to pull. Did he????

C-ya

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I see, just leave me out of it. :( You may nto remember me but I went with all you all to eat as well. :D Was with the guys from KY. I had the little brindle pit bull, if that rings a bell for ya. :D

Smokin the Smokies is fun. It's at fordt's campground... I'm wanting to know if he found a place to pull at? I remember him saying he found a sled but was looking for a place to pull. Did he????

C-ya

Sorry Mitch didnt mean to you and Greg and Jody and mike all lots of people hope to learn more names with the faces this year other then screen names , we might need to look into name tags with screen names and real names

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Its official, I will be there with several of my friends in one of the cabins on the campground

Hope to see some friendly team salad faces

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Damn! You pullers in the east get to have all the fun!!