Site updated

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
The site is now running the lastest version of vBulletin. With the exception of a few problems with some graphics everything seems to have gone well with the update. Some of the new things that you will be able to do:

* Multi-Quote
* Linked Quotes
* New Buddy / Ignore List Editor
* Private Message Preview In Notification Emails
* Auto-Resize Oversized Image Attachments
* Receive private messages from Buddies only option

Let me know if you run into any problems with the board.

Thanks for your patience during the upgrade.

brewmax

Aug 6, 2006
anyone having troubles posting from aol???? i have to go to explorer to make a post ====still not getting notifications on pm's and new posts either----maybe this damned aol reckon???

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
anyone having troubles posting from aol???? i have to go to explorer to make a post ====still not getting notifications on pm's and new posts either----maybe this damned aol reckon???

I have have AOL. But only because I'm too stuborn to change my e-mail address that I have had for 10 years. But I use Firefox as a browser. But I'm posting this from the AOL browser. So I'm not sure what the problem is :(

I just posted in another post to see if I get e-mail response posting from AOL.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA

This is a test for you to see if you get email saying I replied to this thread :D