LMM: S475 over stock

tcohrs93

Sep 24, 2017
Ready to order a compound kit for my 2008 LMM. I do a lot of towing with this truck want to keep it reliable as possible. Been looking at both WCfab and also HSP for the kit. Both look awesome. Can anyone tell me why you would go with one over the other? Who has the nicer/easier to install Y bridge? I see WCfab makes a lower oil pan with a fitting welded in for the turbo drain... What does HSP do there? Thanks!!

tcohrs93

Sep 24, 2017
It looks like the HSP Y bridge is a two piece design? Does that make the install much easier?

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
It looks like the HSP Y bridge is a two piece design? Does that make the install much easier?

The 2 piece is so much easier. I've installed both y bridges, and they are super nice but HSP is by far easier to work with. Wcf is next to impossible to get the lower front bolts in.

Digmax

Jan 23, 2016
Wcfab bridge is a piece of cake with a deep wall wobble socket

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
HSP is as quality as you can buy. Joe does listen to feedback to help improve his products as well. All kits he builds for me are to my specifications of which I add a few things to make more durable and easier to work on as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ltr450ryder

Jul 12, 2012
racine WI
I have an hsp twin kit on my lmm and the 2 piece y bridge is so nice and easy to get in. Only thing that's a tight fight on mine is the boost tube over the alternator. Because I have the big alternator but other that that kits is great.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I like HSPs kit based on how they routed they piping. Specifically the intercooler piping and piping on the atmosphere turbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk