Ridge runner diesel

koko

Aug 10, 2013
Plattsburgh Ny
My sincere appreciation to tony martino at ridge runner diesel and henry at creatures of the night. I talked to tony about his tunes on 2 separate occasions for over 40 minutes at a time and then ordered them at 8:30 at night and got great customer service at all times. Henry did his best to help me out and then referred me to the source, tony. Can't wait to tune my truck but for anyone looking get in on the summer sale and enjoy the customer service.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
My sincere appreciation to tony martino at ridge runner diesel and henry at creatures of the night. I talked to tony about his tunes on 2 separate occasions for over 40 minutes at a time and then ordered them at 8:30 at night and got great customer service at all times. Henry did his best to help me out and then referred me to the source, tony. Can't wait to tune my truck but for anyone looking get in on the summer sale and enjoy the customer service.

Glad Tony was able to talk on the phone. With working 12.5 hrs on night shift I can get away with a few phone calls that's a few mins long but no 40 mins each lol. Bad enough my the big boss looks and laughs when he walks by me. I have the iPad out and phone going with answering texts and Pms most the night. Atleast he's a cool boss he joked and said why not just bring in a laptop. I work right in front of the labor/personal office in the plant so I get away with a lot already.

Balindir

Rod shortning in progress
Jul 30, 2012
South Central, Pa
This is great to hear! :thumb: Henry, what is the easiest way to order a tune? I was looking at your website and the ordering system that you have there seems very straight forward. Is that the way that you suggest?

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
This is great to hear! :thumb: Henry, what is the easiest way to order a tune? I was looking at your website and the ordering system that you have there seems very straight forward. Is that the way that you suggest?

Yes the website makes keeping all the info in one place. Then I can send all your info right over to Tony. There's always a chance when trying to take a order over the phone to miss info. Still always can call for question or text works best for myself I'm faster to answer those while at work. Like know I just got of a few hrs ago and getting ready to go crash for tonight's shift.
www.cotnp.com/EFI-Live-C257777.aspx?sid=9244
My number is 443-907-4838 text works best
Christina 443-907-4837 please leave voicemail if call is missed goes for my number also.
And Tony is always up to taking calls but I will let him add his number or I think one is posted in candy store don't want to post wrong one lol.

Balindir

Rod shortning in progress
Jul 30, 2012
South Central, Pa
Well I dropped my tune in today. Truck runs healthy, and it feels great. My butt dyno is pleased. I like how responsive, yet predictable the pedal is. Anyways I just want to say thanks, Tony and Henry. :thumb: