LBZ: Removing Edge wiring harness question

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
So on my family members lbz I attempted to remove an edge juice, older style probably from 2007 timeframe, that once unplugged from the harness the big factory connector will not go by together. There is a thin strip of plactic in the center that doesn't allow it to plug back in. Could I be missing an adapter? I assumed the factory connectors would just plug back in when you remove the juice interface.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
My LLY was as simple as removing the edge from between the factory plugs and then just reconnecting them. Any pictures?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
So on my family members lbz I attempted to remove an edge juice, older style probably from 2007 timeframe, that once unplugged from the harness the big factory connector will not go by together. There is a thin strip of plactic in the center that doesn't allow it to plug back in. Could I be missing an adapter? I assumed the factory connectors would just plug back in when you remove the juice interface.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

2% rule Darrick.

You must be 2% smarter than the thing you are working with :roflmao: :hug:. sorry buddy, just had too

look it over really well. make sure the plastic piece you are speaking about isnt something that came out of the edge connects and stuck to the stock connector. also make sure the handle are pushed all the way forward and no pins are bent

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
2% rule Darrick.

You must be 2% smarter than the thing you are working with :roflmao: :hug:. sorry buddy, just had too

look it over really well. make sure the plastic piece you are speaking about isnt something that came out of the edge connects and stuck to the stock connector. also make sure the handle are pushed all the way forward and no pins are bent

2% maybe the problem lol :roflmao:

Ill look at it again, now that I know Im not crazy, I thought it was that simple so maybe the plastic piece did come off the edge harness and get stuck.

Thanks!