Raptor lift pump motor

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Won't they warranty you a new one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
My brother in law had a raptor on his Cummins and it quit on him a little while ago and they gave him new price for a raptor pump off an airdog setup.. He never sent in his warranty card but they did it anyway.. We was impressed with them..

I think it was raptor anyway lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
I have a airdog 95gph that ate 5lbs of sugar and they sent me a 150 motor for the cost of shipping 2 times.

First one got lost in shipping so they sent a second or something like that but 2 150 motors showed up and i was impressed bc now i have a spare and they always have good service.

Ps the airdog and a 2 micron cat filter saved that poor truck from a crazy ex who was out to get even

Id give them a call and see what they can do for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMC 08

Aug 2, 2010
St. Charles, MN
My Air Dog just started making noise last week. Took it apart and it was just a bad bearing. Replaced the bearing and all is good again. Cost me 20 bucks for the bearings. Might be worth looking into. Mine is about 5 years old maybe 60,000 miles?!?

Just an FYI when you take it apart mark the direction of the housing. I installed mine backwards and it reversed the polarity of the motor. Had me a little stumped until I figured it out.

picture.php