LB7: Power lose and sputtering when up to temp and flooring it

Got a 2003 GMC Sierra 2500hd with the lb7 511xxxkm and I’ve been having this problem for a while now and I’m stumped on what could be causing it once in a while when I clear the codes the truck smartens right up and going like a bat out of hell but no codes show up? I clear it tho as if there is but no code appears...
Okay so I have a 220hp edge juice with additude chip in the truck and PPE ported inlet fittings for the fuel rail and PPE fuel pressure relief delete FASS 150 and FASS low pressure filter housing delete AFE cold air intake and3” MBRP down pipe with 4” ATS straight pipe, I have a buggered FPR and I’m wondering if that’s all that’s causing my problems? Just seeing if anyone could help me out

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Are you absolutely sure there werent any codes? Id be willing to bet youve got trans codes....

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Limping the transmission. Not to be mean, but you sound like someone who doesnt realize the risks of running +100hp on a stock trans.

The clutches will eventually start to slip, usually starting with 5th gear. Thats what it sounds like to me.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Fix the other issues you've got first, like the FPR, on the outside chance that's it. But Im putting my money on a hurt trans.

Okay so I changed the FPR and the truck does the same thing still I ported my inlet fittings and truck still hiccups it’s not a shortage of fuel cause it has fass150 1/2 feed line pressure relief value delete or what ever you wanna call it ported inlet fittings for fuel rails and she still hiccups cold air intake ported turbo horn I’m honestly stumped on this guys