Possibly blown head gaskets

Graden56

Feb 2, 2022
Been getting coolant low warning on the dash, I put more coolant in and a couple days later it came back on granite I have traveled like 400 miles but still. Anybody have any troubleshooting for figuring out if its blown gaskets or something else? I don't see any leaks anywhere.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Is the upper radiator hose staying hard overnight? IE if you park the truck after getting it up to full temp, go to sleep, walk out the next morning, pop the hood and feel the upper radiator hose.

Graden56

Feb 2, 2022
Is the upper radiator hose staying hard overnight? IE if you park the truck after getting it up to full temp, go to sleep, walk out the next morning, pop the hood and feel the upper radiator hose.
I did that this morning, it was soft, idk put coolant in it again and the low coolant light came on I haven't been getting any overheating not sure just trying to prevent things from getting worse kinda seems like I'm losing oil slowly too, I hope the cylinder bore isn't cracked I did put it through some shit while towing my camper