NHRDA NW Nationals Medford OR, SEP 6th & 7th

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Northwest-National-Diesel-D.gif

Anyone else going? I know Subman said he was going.

If we are still together after Bonneville and Pinks all Out might try to attend on the 7th. But, it will be a big maybe. Looks like it's 350 miles from Sonoma so that is 7 hrs towing.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Bunch of Dodge guys are coming down from the NW. Malcolm Cross with his 24valve chev will be there. Paul Breedlove, Hoss, RIP and a few others, these are very fast trucks, 10's, low 11's. Malcolm is an easy mid 9's truck if he can get it to hook. Was hoping Fletcher and Rottin Rhonda would be there but they don't race NHRDA anymore. I tried to get in touch with Chris Werner but he may well go to Pinks All Out event as well. Hope you guys can make it Kat.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
While I think it will be a great time to make it out. Have to see how the whole family feels about it. Sunday after the race we have to make the 15-16 hr drive back for the kids to make it school Monday morning. Allison isn't to happy about missing Friday to go to pinks all out. I still think it's weird that their school starts the Wednesday after Labor Day.

I also need to get clarification on the rules. These are the only ones I can find.

NHRDA Drag Race Classes

Pro-Street Heads - Up Class w/ Pro Tree
Diesel » No weight requirements
» No tire limitations
» Helmet required
» Must meet NHRA tech requirements
» Must meet NHRA licensing requirements

Super-Street Heads - Up Class w/ Pro Tree
Diesel » 2wd Minimum weight 5400 lbs (w/ Driver)
» 4wd Minimum weight 6000 lbs (w/ Driver)
» DOT tires required
» Helmet required

I want to make sure that we can ran Casper in both classes? With me driving one of them and Pat in the other. I'm sure there will be some fast trucks in Super-Street. I just want to race and don't want to run brackets:driving:

'03duramax

I love cheer******s
Sep 16, 2006
WA
I'm gonna try and make it down for those, but just as a spectator though cause I doubt I'll be able to get some sleeves and braces on by then. Hopefully there will be a good Dmax showing that weekend.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
While I think it will be a great time to make it out. Have to see how the whole family feels about it. Sunday after the race we have to make the 15-16 hr drive back for the kids to make it school Monday morning. Allison isn't to happy about missing Friday to go to pinks all out. I still think it's weird that their school starts the Wednesday after Labor Day.

I also need to get clarification on the rules. These are the only ones I can find.

NHRDA Drag Race Classes

Pro-Street Heads - Up Class w/ Pro Tree
Diesel » No weight requirements
» No tire limitations
» Helmet required

Super-Street Heads - Up Class w/ Pro Tree
Diesel » 2wd Minimum weight 5400 lbs (w/ Driver)
» 4wd Minimum weight 6000 lbs (w/ Driver)
» DOT tires required
» Helmet required

I want to make sure that we can ran Casper in both classes? With me driving one of them and Pat in the other. I'm sure there will be some fast trucks in Super-Street. I just want to race and don't want to run brackets:driving:

Kat that should not be a problem, at least tech wise, timing might be a problem though. They usually run both Pro Street and Super Street back to back and making the turn around might be difficult when it gets down to the last few trucks. You can talk to the powers that be and see if they can accomodate a bit of a change so you guys can do that. Would have to run DOT tires in both events,

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
This is shaping up to be a really good turn out of fast trucks in the Pro Street and Super Street classes, Kat and you and Pat still going to make it? At least one day?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
This is shaping up to be a really good turn out of fast trucks in the Pro Street and Super Street classes, Kat and you and Pat still going to make it? At least one day?

I don't know yet. Might be able to answer better after I'm home for a week or so after recooperating from Bonneville.

OT 282 miles to we get home :fluffy: