New to me Daily Driver

Robby05

Jul 25, 2014
Spokane, WA
Taking a break from diesels. Picked up a super clean 1 owner half ton Denali.

My extended cab truck just didn't have enough room for my growing family. It was time for injectors, front end was in need of another rebuild & a trans refresh was around the corner.

Gonna focus my play money on my Cutlass rather than starting from scratch on another Duramax. I'll get back into one eventually. Probably when the used 16's come down into my price range.

I'll post some pics when I can figure out how to on my phone

Robby05

Jul 25, 2014
Spokane, WA
Pics of truck. I'll try to get more. My phone's being difficult

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170115-171900.jpg
    Screenshot_20170115-171900.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 62

Robby05

Jul 25, 2014
Spokane, WA
Got it, thanks.

Trucks a 2008. Been dealer serviced it whole life. Had a stack of maintenance records with it. Drives a lot better than my white truck ever did. Definitely missing the torque of the Duramax though.

Robby05

Jul 25, 2014
Spokane, WA
I could care less about the Denali. I want to see pics of the Cutlass. ;)

I'll see if I can find some. She's barried under the cover with a good 2 feet of snow.

The build is as follows: 78 Cutlass Supreme
LM7 5.3, stock bottom end, tick performance turbo cam, head studs, DEKA 80 injectors. S475, home built hot & cold pipes.

SPC adjustable front UCA's, tall upper & lower ball joints, UMI front anti-sway bar, UMI 2" drop springs all around, C5 Corvette front brakes. TH400. 9" rear with UMI pro touring rear control arms & sway bar.

Think that's all the stuff that I have either on the car or sitting in the garage.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I'll see if I can find some. She's barried under the cover with a good 2 feet of snow.

The build is as follows: 78 Cutlass Supreme
LM7 5.3, stock bottom end, tick performance turbo cam, head studs, DEKA 80 injectors. S475, home built hot & cold pipes.

SPC adjustable front UCA's, tall upper & lower ball joints, UMI front anti-sway bar, UMI 2" drop springs all around, C5 Corvette front brakes. TH400. 9" rear with UMI pro touring rear control arms & sway bar.

Think that's all the stuff that I have either on the car or sitting in the garage.

A '78 survived? Cool. Had no idea the Vette brakes retrofitted onto an old Olds. Sounds like you have a fun car in mind. :)

DMAX102

Sep 9, 2016
Spokane WA
Mostly turbo gas stuff and stock ecm gm stuff, he is very good with hp tuners. Does not do any diesel stuff
I might look him up. My DD is a ZR2 S10 with a mildly built 4.3. Tune I am running is pretty good, but I think there's more to be had out of it.

Sent via Google Deplorable tracking services.