New best

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Ran in Edmonton today. got to meet some people from the website. ran an 11.88@116, 11.76@112, and 11.45@119, ran one other run that didn't work and never recorded a time. LBZ (sorry can't remember his name) was there running consistant low 13's on a lifted truck with 35's

Kelly

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
PS- Click on the Timeslips/Dyno on the top of the forum and add your truck.

:thankyou:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Good times today. No 12 sec slip for me but consistant 13.2's. Not what I was hoping for but it was good enough to get me into the finals. Unfortunately we got rained out after a delay from an oiled track and I had to settle for 2nd after I lost a coin toss but it was fun.

Lots of fast alky cars and classic muscle there today as well - I saw a 7.52 stang !!:cool:

Good news is that next year, we might get a diesel bracket racing slot a couple times a month the same time the cars do. This means more passes at the track and a chance to win some good money so it should be fun next year.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Good times today. No 12 sec slip for me but consistant 13.2's. Not what I was hoping for but it was good enough to get me into the finals. Unfortunately we got rained out after a delay from an oiled track and I had to settle for 2nd after I lost a coin toss but it was fun.

Lots of fast alky cars and classic muscle there today as well - I saw a 7.52 stang !!:cool:

Good news is that next year, we might get a diesel bracket racing slot a couple times a month the same time the cars do. This means more passes at the track and a chance to win some good money so it should be fun next year.

Congrats Dale :rockon:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Not good enough though Travis. I want some damn dice!!

I guess I will have to settle for a half a dice or a dream catcher I guess:rofl:

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Come on Dale you have 35's and a half built alli! You can only ask for so much. your fighting alot more than most.... I would be proud of what you got.....Congrats again