New Allilockers

carpenca

Dec 17, 2010
operating a hand held unit with fire gloves on sucks, That's why I have a big switch...

Nothing a little hook and latch tape or double sided tape wont fix. Its setup so it can go and mount however. Some guys will want it in there laps lose like plow controls, others mounted on the dash or console. Its flexible enough to suit anyone, and can always be in their reach.

Caleb

Tony Burkhard

Allseason Diesel Per.
Nothing a little hook and latch tape or double sided tape wont fix. Its setup so it can go and mount however. Some guys will want it in there laps lose like plow controls, others mounted on the dash or console. Its flexible enough to suit anyone, and can always be in their reach.

Caleb
Well when you cant find it mine will always be right there were it was put.. LOL

L0B6Z

Oct 19, 2013
oxford ny
anyone else haven problems with there's? Mine came with the insulation crimped inside the fittens. Now that I have new ends done right it will lock on command but it won't Let then tcm take over when the unit isn't on...

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
anyone else haven problems with there's? Mine came with the insulation crimped inside the fittens. Now that I have new ends done right it will lock on command but it won't Let then tcm take over when the unit isn't on...

I had one a couple years ago that did that and it ended up being a bad board.