N.E. Ohio Diesel Dyno Day: Oct. 20th

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Kevin and the gang at TI Dyno has set the date for the 5th annual "Rocktoberfest, ALL Diesel Dyno Day". Come on out to TI Dyno October 20th, and get your diesel powered truck or car on the dyno! Working on prizes as we speak. TI Dyno will take $25.00 off the price ($75.00 for 3 pulls) if you bring in $15.00 (with proof of purchase) worth of items to donate to the Ashtabula County APL. TI Dyno, and Powerflow want to make sure our furry friends that don't get adopted over the winter will have plenty of what they need to get through the season! Food, blankets, money donations, whatever we can get for them!! Come on out to a GREAT time with great people for another GREAT cause in supporting the local APL.

rocktoberfest2012v2.jpg

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
I was recently wondering if TI was still around and if they were doing any events. I think I am going to bring the mighty VM Motori powered Liberty to this one just for grins and giggles. :roflmao:

That and I haven't done squat to the pickup since I was on Dunbars rollers at Matt's event several years ago. :eek:

Love the charity, will come loaded for bear. And cats, dogs and other more domesticated friends of man. :thumb:

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Be nice to see ya again Tom!

Kevin is still in business, and now has a dual Eddie Current dyno set up!

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
We are 3 Saturdays away!!!

There is the APL's "Wish List" posted on the event page on FB. I'll get a copy of it posted here for those of you without Facebook. Hope to see some of ya'll out there.

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
If you bring in a donation for the APL ($15 worth or more, with proof of purchase) TI Dyno will take take $25.00 off the cost of the run...so basicaly you'll get one pull for free!

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
Josh, thanks for the link for those of us that are "faceless." ;)

They really need to list this in their event list, don't you think?

Can we just bring a check? Figure nothing is more practical than the "universal" gift certificate.

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Josh, thanks for the link for those of us that are "faceless." ;)

They really need to list this in their event list, don't you think?

Can we just bring a check? Figure nothing is more practical than the "universal" gift certificate.

LOL No problem Tom.

I thought about listing the items in the forum threads, just haven't gotten that far. Good idea for sure.

I don't know how the "Check" would work. I would guess if it's made out to the APL that would be ok. Kevin an I were talking about having the cash donations converted to a money order or cashiers check before they deliver it to the APL.

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Is there anything else to do in Ashtabula? was thinking of driving up friday night and just getting a cheap room

Well there are a couple decent hotels down the road from the Dyno shop. There is a movie theater, and a few bars with live music normally on Saturday nights, some resturants too...

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Any gas burners allowed?

I did read the ALL diesel event part but still curious

Depending on how many diesel trucks he has, he may throw a gasser on the rollers. You may have to wait until all the diesel trucks are done first though. I can ask Kevin, or if you want, his number is on the flier above, and you could give him a quick call and ask.

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Saturday is coming up quick!! Don't forget we are raising money, and taking donations to help the APL!! Come on out for a good cause, and a great time!!

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Tomorrow 9a.m.

rocktoberfest2012v2.jpg

Gonna be a cool day, with a chance of rain...but that's ok, the dyno is inside, and we'll have plenty of trucks to keep it warm indoors.
Don't forget...if you bring $15 worth of these items on the Ashtabula APL wish list, with proof of purchase, TI Dyno will take $25 off your cost to run on the dyno! That's 3 pulls on the dyno for only $50!!!!!

Here is the wish list... http://www.acapl.org/wishlist.html

Hope to see some of ya out there for a good time, and a great cause.