My Goat

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
Heh yeah, nice plates eh? IA plates in a pic taken in CA...

Larry, if only I can get a video of the death wobble that I thought I had repaired by rebuilding my trackbar this past weekend.... Drove 100 miles, things were fine, then this evening coming home from work I got the death wobble again....

You guys dont have to worry bout that with IFS do ya? :( me = jealous...

RodZZilla

I8TOKYO
Jan 6, 2007
Grinnell, IA
My old 93 had it from time to time. I had a 79 K10 that had the DW. I replaced the steering dampner and the drag link to get rid of it. Not sure if those are contributing factors on the Dodges.

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
Saw a truck very similar to yours in Fredericksburg, TX a few weeks back, and I have to admit, I really liked it. I still LOVE my D-max, but the sound, the smoke, and the oversized tires the guy was running made me take a second look. Good looking truck.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Saw a truck very similar to yours in Fredericksburg, TX a few weeks back, and I have to admit, I really liked it. I still LOVE my D-max, but the sound, the smoke, and the oversized tires the guy was running made me take a second look. Good looking truck.

If you want sound, smoke and big tires, just look out your front door around 5:45 every evening after your house is finished and i'll give you a show :frog: but if you just have to see the Goat version, my son usually will pass by you around 8:30 :D

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
If you want sound, smoke and big tires, just look out your front door around 5:45 every evening after your house is finished and i'll give you a show :frog: but if you just have to see the Goat version, my son usually will pass by you around 8:30 :D

Too true. Your truck makes much more in terms of all three than the one I saw.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
My Sheep

:mikelsheep:..........:angel:

LOL! Are you trying to make the sheep-goat Mike? :rofl:

hybrid.jpg