Moonshine EFI

akdmaxx

Jul 12, 2015
Just ordered a v2 and moonshine tunes from Henry at CONP. I am a noob to duramaxes but have learned alot from reading on this site. So thank you all. Have had quite a few cummins and made the powerstroke mistake once. I just bought a low mile LBZ from a grandpa for my first duramax. Must say I am very happy with it so far even in stock form. Wish I would have bought one a long time ago.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Great choice of tuner. Never had someone spend so much time getting tunes dialed in to my likings. Tony is definitely one of the best.

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
Love my moonshine tunes on the lmm. Smoke free except for the max effort one. It seems to clean up fast too but haven't played with it much. Stock trans still.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

akdmaxx

Jul 12, 2015
Glad to hear you guys like them so much. I did some reading and they seemed like a good choice. I didnt want to be like everyone else and get Kory or rob's tunes, plus i liked the fact that they dont charge for changing tunes if you change something on the truck.

posenheimer

Mar 7, 2013
I also love the moonshine tunes, I had the pleasure of meeting tony last year, and got to give him a ride in my truck, and it was pretty awesome to say the least. :):thumb: