Minivan

2008lmmchopper

May 28, 2017
So I got a decently modified lmm I have never lost a race which isn't saying too much because I've never tracked the truck nor have I raced that many but the occasional person who sees me and eggs me on. So I was near my home in Washington and it's heavier traffic but each lightfor a few blocks I keep hearing someone with a loud blow off you could hear the turbo. I thought it was this subaru a few cars behind me. We got to a point in the road where it gets to 6 lanes toward downtown. Get to a light and there's the subaru on my left and a dodge caravan to my right. It was purple. The subaru was revving and I didn't have the wife or.kid so I decide why not, I build a little boost, and probably a few seconds before green I can hear that loud spool and I look to my right and there in the minivan is a guy probably in his fifties just grinnin, light turns green and this guy was gone. I mean absolutely shit on me. The subaru got killed by both of us. Turns out this guy had a twin turbo built v6 japanese creation of some kind. He runs in the low 10s at the track on stock minivan radials lol.

2008 gmc sierra 2500 lmm