looky what Kat sent me

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
so Kat sent me these goodies... but where does the pink stuff go? thanks Kat happy B day to me lol

Attachments

• down pipe.JPG
    down pipe.JPG
    674.7 KB · Views: 130

Jared Duramax

<---- $$$ Whore!!
Feb 13, 2008
Matthews NC
its not too bad just un bolt the dipstick for the trans then take off the heat sheild on the turbo. after that it should just drop to the bottom after some fussing with it. then put the new on in from the bottom and get it to stay up there some how and reach your hand from the top of the turbo and set it in place. i think it was well worth it on the truck that i installed it on. Good luck.

Jared

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
atleast I know where the hat goes. and a pretty good idea where the pipe goes.... but the pink stuff... that just threw me for a loop

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
I got a box just like that last week from Kat. I thought the pink stuff was cotton candy and fed it to my drunk friends.....j-k. I'm installing mine this weekend while the trans is out - should be a lot easier that way.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
so Kat sent me these goodies... but where does the pink stuff go? thanks Kat happy B day to me lol

I got a box just like that last week from Kat. I thought the pink stuff was cotton candy and fed it to my drunk friends.....j-k. I'm installing mine this weekend while the trans is out - should be a lot easier that way.

Have ya'll gotten it installed yet? How do you like it :D

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
no I havent installed it yet. work is busy and any free minute I have its been raining. and now I have one hand tied up with some stitches in one of my fingers. so if i'm lucky by next weekend i'll get it in. but its not lookin good at this point

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
I installed mine as promised. I like it, my EGTs still get just as high as they did but as soon as I let out of it they fall very quickly. If I am running 800* or so and let out to stop at a stop light it will be at 300* by the time I get to the light. It'd be hard for me to give you a SOTP performance evaluation since I installed a SC IV w/1058 and a PPE race valve at the same time - my SOTP gauge went off the charts.