Limped the Trans on the LLY

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Did you not read my post? I said valve body, harness, trans cooler fittings. Been there done that 9 years ago.

Iirc the bell housing thread sizes are different for those cooler fittings as well. I deleted my factory lines and went full braided cat hose and jic fittings.

I did, but the statement that they are all different is incorrect. There are various differences based on the year/model. That is the point of my post. Depending on the configuration of the trans the OP uses, there will be varying things that would have to change.

Correct, the thread size is different and the actual line itself is different in terms of the collar/inserted length. If the OP is not going to use aftermarket lines, he needs to buy the appropriate adapter fitting set from GM (they're $20-40).

A_T_Ver

Jul 31, 2007
Go with Evan and you'll have a great kit and the customer service that goes with it.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I did, but the statement that they are all different is incorrect. There are various differences based on the year/model. That is the point of my post. Depending on the configuration of the trans the OP uses, there will be varying things that would have to change.

Correct, the thread size is different and the actual line itself is different in terms of the collar/inserted length. If the OP is not going to use aftermarket lines, he needs to buy the appropriate adapter fitting set from GM (they're $20-40).

Wouldn't that mean they all are different between models and years? My statement was correct, he can use any trans from 01-10' with various part swaps and mods. Instead of writing out a graphic novel, I kept it short and sweet.

Last edited: