LDS Sponsoring Local Duramax in the Diesel Power Challange

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
Hi everybody! Looking for some help on your end. We are supporting and sponsoring a local customers Duramax in the Diesel Power Challenge for 2014. We have helped build this truck and it has a lot of our parts being used on it: injectors, motor, rear end, inner cooler, etc. ALL VOTES WOULD BE APPRECIATED TO HELP SUPPORT THIS TRUCK AND GET HIM VOTED INTO THE CHALLENGE!!

Please mail in the ballot that is on page 98 of the April 2014 Diesel Power magazine.

Attachments

• Troys Truck.png
    Troys Truck.png
    401.6 KB · Views: 113

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I can't vote bc I subscribe on my phone otherwise it'd have my vote. I also wish I could vote for this old jalopy 12 valve. I'm not sure why but I'd love to see that thing make it as one of the dodges.
aja3aha2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
I can't vote bc I subscribe on my phone otherwise it'd have my vote. I also wish I could vote for this old jalopy 12 valve. I'm not sure why but I'd love to see that thing make it as one of the dodges.

He is on comp d. Seems like a good guy for sure. Love the truck

But I digress. Congrats to Troy! Is it still in Denver? LDS is a fantastic company

Last edited:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
aja3aha2.jpg

That 12v makes more power than any other truck that entered lol