LB7 Emailed Tune Files are now available - Special Pricing !!!

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
LB7 files are now available from Ridge Runner Diesel via email........:thumb:

As always I place NO LIMITS on tune selections, no up charges if going from stock trans safe tunes to built trans tunes in the future.

No additional costs for twin tuning !

No additional costs for bigger injectors tuning !

Compare us to the competition and you will find that Ridge Runner Diesel offers the most competitive pricing on all emailed tunes and pre-tuned ecm's with no future increased costs for changes or upgrades !

As an original BETA Tester for EFI-Live I have been tuning these trucks for over 7 years, Ridge Runner Diesel will celebrate our 7th year in business this April !

I personally own an LB7 and LBZ that is used for R&D and have sat in many, many trucks of the last seven years.

I am offering special pricing for emailed tunes for LB7 with Auto locking and they will cost $279 for the next two weeks while I finish up LLY Auto Locking tests.

If you bundle an Autocal with the emailed tuning it will be $609 including the DSP5 switch for the next two weeks shipped ground.

If you would like a V2 with emailed tuning it will be $929 including the DSP5 switch for the next two weeks shipped ground.

Please use the link in my SIG to email me and I will respond to all emails as quickly as I can.

:D