Killed a powerjoke

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Killed a powerjoke on the way to work today. I saw a super duty with a stack a couple cars in a head of me. I make some moves and get behind him at a signal light. Light turns green he gives me some smoke and he changes lanes to race me and he keeps going. I said what the hell. Put my truck into Kill. Caught up to him drove right past him easily. Got a truck length away from him, I let off and hit my brakes to slow down to the speed limit. He finally passed and with out nod or anything. I was laughed my ass off and thought what a turd.

ironmax

chock full of goodies
Jul 7, 2010
Col. Ohio
Which motor did the truck have 7.3 6.slow,or 6.4. I love killing 6.4's .At least your truck got to stretch her legs. Congrats

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
^agreed, 6.4s are the ones that are typically hard to keep up with! But what do you expect when they come with a compound setup and a tranny that can hold 600hp...

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Appeared to be a late version 7.3 or possibly the first year 6.0. I could care less. None of them scare me.

ironmax

chock full of goodies
Jul 7, 2010
Col. Ohio
I'll be back on the prowl soon.my cp3 is shot. Only makes about 11-12k rail. Got the parts waiting to go in. Snow pushing is the only reason for the delay. Can't wait to get her healthy again. Got a couple lined up for a beating.

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
Killed a powerjoke on the way to work today. I saw a super duty with a stack a couple cars in a head of me. I make some moves and get behind him at a signal light. Light turns green he gives me some smoke and he changes lanes to race me and he keeps going. I said what the hell. Put my truck into Kill. Caught up to him drove right past him easily. Got a truck length away from him, I let off and hit my brakes to slow down to the speed limit. He finally passed and with out nod or anything. I was laughed my ass off and thought what a turd.

Was it a green ECSB?

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Just some bolt on stuff... trans built, dsp5 (efi), lift pump, fuel shim, up pipes (lb7 pass), down pipe, 5" exhaust, full egr delete, grid heater delete, intake, d/s manifold, d/s i/c pipe, 4 link front end with a heavy ass skid plate, heavy ass np273 tcase, 37's and 4.56 gears nothing special... Forgot a couple of custom installed dents. Scratches the length of my truck from some trees who wanted me to remember them.

Last edited:

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Was it a green ECSB?

Nope, crew cab or quad cab. What ever Ford calls it. The truck was green though. Had a black stack with an Alpinestar sticker on it, NC plates. I have noticed it cruising around before.

Last edited:

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
Nope, crew cab or quad cab. What ever Ford calls it. Had a black stack with an Alpinestar sticker on it, NC plates. I have noticed it cruising around before.

Oh ok Just wondering there is a green ECSB around newport news with stacks that blows by me all the time. Im completely stock so he just gets the one finger salute.