joke for all nationalities

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Forestdale. Brisbane.Australia
Not much action on here lately so thought I'd pass on a little humour if Pat and Kat allow it. - A man boarded a plane at Heathrow and took his seat. As he settled in he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane. He realised she was heading straight for his seat and Bingo! She took the seat right beside him. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out - "Business trip or Holiday?" She turned , smiled enchantingly and said "Business, I am going to the annual nymphomaniac convention in the United States" He swallowed hard .... here was the most gorgeous looking woman he had ever seen sitting next to him and she was going to a convention for nymphomaniacs! Struggling to maintain his composure he calmly asked "What is your business role at this convention?" "Lecturer" she responded "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality" 'Really?" he smiled "and what myths are those?" "Well" she explained "One popular myth is that African American men are the most well endowed, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to posess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Greek descent. We have also found that the best potential lovers in all catergories are the Irish" - Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and quiet...... "I'm sorry" she said "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you. I don't even know your name" "Tonto" the man said..."eh... Tonto Papadopoulas... but my friends all call me Paddy"